Recents in Beach

Breaking

6.26.2015

CorelDRAW Tutorial - Folding Paper Text Effect

Theres many tutorial you can find to make a text with folding paper effect. Just Google it then you may find hundreds tutorials. But now, I will try to make another tutorial with other ways with CorelDRAW. Hope you like this Folding Paper Text Effect tutorial.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION




Step 1
Create a rectangle with Rectangle tool (F6). In this tutorial I make the size 

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Step 9

Step 10

Step 11

Step 12

Step 13

Step 14

Step 15

Step 16

Step 17

Step 17

Step 18

Step 19

Step 20

Step 21

Step 22

Step 23

Step 24

Step 25

Step 26

Step 27

Step 28

Step 29

Step 30

Step 31

Step 32




Under Construction

2 comments:

  1. Really helped me a lot in understanding the concept and I was able to do it and integrate it into my project easily thanks to your easy and understandable tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I started learning CorelDRAW before GIMP. Finding a decent job would be a lot easier to me now. Because all the big companies need people who know how to make things in Adobe Photoshop or CorelDRAW but not in GIMP and this is a disaster for me. I can make things in GIMP even better than people who are working in CD or AP, but I still can’t contest with working experience. Now I’m learning CD in 37 oh my…

    ReplyDelete